Our doors are open!
Starting Monday, June 28th, our doors are officially open to customers. We're excited to have you back in the store!
Because of Covid-19, we ask that all visitors please wear a face covering inside the store. If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19, please postpone your visit.
For health reasons, we are only allowing RDG staff to handle cane, staples, and finished reeds at this time. We hope that you understand.
In-store trials are available by appointment
Scroll down to view the appointment scheduler
Interested in booking an in-store trial appointment for instruments or accesories? Complete your request by filling out the form below or by contacting us. We're requiring appointments at this time so that we can prepare the items for your visit and confirm availability of your requested time slot. While we get acquainted with in-store appointments, we are allowing time slots of 30 minutes per trial session. Once your in-store appointment is completed, and if you are interested in trying the instruments or accessories for longer, you may request to have a take-home trial set up. Up to 4 instruments or accessories can be set up for the take-home trial.
For the health and safety of RDG staff and customers who may also be in the store, anyone interested in playing in-store will be required to provide proof of their Covid-19 vaccination. You may show your proof during your visit or upload a photo or file in the appointment form. We hope that you understand. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Our in-store trial handling procedures
Due to COVID-19, please note that we are taking the following precautions regarding in-store trials:
- In-store trials for instrument and accessories are available by appointment.
- Appointments are scheduled 48 hours in advance and are confirmed by RDG staff (online and phone scheduling are available).
- Proof of vaccination is required to play in-store.
- For handling safety, please bring your own instrument swab to use during your in-store instrument trial. Swabs are available to purchase during your trial appointment at a discounted price if you are unable to bring your own.
- We are allowing a minimum of 48 hours of rest for each instrument and accessory before they are available for the next customer to try in-store.
- A maximum of 2 in-store trials per day are scheduled to allow proper preparation and cleaning procedures for each instrument and accessory.
- Take-home trials are available. We are currently allowing up to 4 items to be taken for a period of 7 days.
We hope that you understand our current procedures. Please let us know if you have any questions by contacting us. Appointments can be scheduled via our online scheduler, by phone at (323) 463-4930, or during your visit to our store.